- The Apartments at Huron Landing is a brand new local workforce housing property developed in partnership with the Town of Breckenridge and Summit County with the specific intention of helping address the affordable housing challenges in our community. Residents will find this property conveniently located to the town, jobs, rec center and rec path, free public transportation, and all of the outdoor activities Summit County has to offer. It is extremely important that anyone interested in applying for an Apartment at The Apartments at Huron Landing carefully read all of the information on this website and in the attachments contained on this web page before proceeding with the application process. Incomplete applications will not be accepted.
- Management is now accepting pre-lottery applications. Applicants will be required to meet very specific income and employment criteria that are detailed in The Apartments at Huron Landing Applicant Acknowledgement attachment on this web page. Interested applicants that meet all of the required income and employment criteria will be placed into 2 different lotteries for the 22 available units to be held the week of May 22nd, 2017. The first Lottery for the first 11 units will be held only for households that meet the employment criteria for the Upper Blue River Basin. This means that in order to be placed in the first lottery the Head of Household or each unrelated household member must be employed at a qualified business located in the Breckenridge area of Summit County from Farmer’s Corner (Intersection of Hwy. 9 and Swan Mountain Rd. including the High School) to Hoosier Pass. The second lottery will be held for the second 11 units and will include all individuals that were not selected in the first lottery and also all individuals who meet the employment criteria for the rest of Summit County. Any applicants that were not selected in the lotteries will be placed on a wait list, the order of which will be determined by the second lottery. Pre-lottery Applications are due to management no later than 5/14/17.
- The 22 applicants that are selected in the lotteries will then be required to immediately submit an Apartment Rental Application (no later than 5/31/17) for processing of credit and criminal background checks and also submit all required 3rd party verifications for income and employment. Each occupant 18 years of age and older must complete and submit an Apartment Rental Application and there is a $33 non-refundable Application Fee for each applicant. If the Apartment Rental Application is declined for any reason (credit, criminal, income and/or employment), management will not be authorized to sign a lease with you and you will be removed from the priority list and your place in line will be given to the next person on the waitlist.
- All applicants given final approval will be required to sign a 1 year lease with a start date between 7/15/17 and 8/15/17. Any household not able to start a lease within the above outlined time frame will be placed on the wait list. A deposit equal to 1 month rent will be required to hold an apartment at the time that an apartment has been selected and your Apartment Rental Application is Approved. A deposit equal to 2 months rent will be required if your Apartment Rental Application is Conditionally Approved.
- After reviewing all information and attachments, and only if you are confident that your household meets all qualifying criteria, please print and complete all attachments and drop off, fax, or email the completed and signed forms to The Apartments at Huron Landing Leasing Office (located at Pinewood Village Apartments 605 Airport Rd. Breckenridge, CO 80424, fax 970-547-1111, email HuronLanding@corumrealestate.com). You may also stop by the leasing office to pick up copies of all required paperwork if unable to print.
- The Apartments at Huron Landing will be a Smoke Free Community and there will be no smoking or vaping of any kind allowed inside the units or anywhere on the property. Violations of this policy may result in eviction.
- The Apartments at Huron Landing will be a Pet Friendly Community. Certain breed restrictions apply, maximum 2 pets (cats or dogs) per unit, and additional non-refundable pet deposits and monthly pet fees are required.
- Each apartment at The Apartments at Huron Landing will come with 1 parking space. A limited number of additional parking spaces will be available for a monthly fee of $40. These additional spaces will be rented first come, first serve based on the results of the lotteries.
- The Apartments at Huron Landing may only be occupied by persons who are U.S. Citizens or persons with proper documentation to lawfully work in the U.S.
- Please call or email management at 970-547-4433 or HuronLanding@corumrealestate.com with any questions.
The Apartments at Huron Landing Applicant Acknowledgement
The Apartments at Huron Landing Rental Criteria
Lease Rate Sheet